Location: San Jose, California; Austin, Texas; or Lawrenceville, Georgia
Salary: $105,000+ (source: Glassdoor)
As a business analyst, you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. You will analyze internal processes, data, and problems and identify benefits from enabling new capabilities within the business. Ultimately you will improve how the company operates and how we work together.
Let’s change the world together. You will find a diverse group of people tackling business issues. We work with multi-functional teams to facilitate new business models and process improvements. You’ll learn from industry professionals, and we will value your ideas and perspective.
This position is open to new graduates of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
You should apply if …
- You have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- You possess a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical solutions
- You have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
- You have superb social skills, a “can do” attitude and are able to collaborate with others in a global environment
- You possess effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
- You are process-oriented with the drive to simplify and improve processes