Mobile Engineer: iOS
Location: Austin, TX
Salary: $102,000+ (source: LinkedIn)
Are you the type of person who loves to bring outstanding user experiences to life?
We work together with experience designers to conceptualize the user experience and partner with engineering teams to deliver great experiences and patterns for travelers and suppliers.
As a mobile engineer for the iOS platform, you will blend UX design and engineering expertise into a single progressive subject area and define the standards and solutions for multiple types of technologies and platforms with an emphasis on prototyping with SwiftUI. You’ll be empowered and challenged to tap the full range of your skills in an environment of growth where developing new skills is encouraged! We are looking for multiple people at different stages in their career to join the team to help make a company expansion come to life!
You will …
- Collaborate with UX designers, engineers, and product managers to identify and develop solutions for new user experiences and interactions
- Partner with product and design to identity and collect data to drive user research
- Start with the customer and work backward to drive solutions from UX to service and API layers
- Strive for optimum interpersonal efficiency by applying systems thinking across boundaries
- Take a whole-systems approach to analyze issues and implement holistic solutions by linking structure, people, process, and technology
- Understand various frameworks and architectural/code design patterns
- Identify areas of improvement within the code
- Advise on technical limitations of software design for products
- Develop prototypes to impact strategy, not just execution
- Identify outmoded methods of operation with current systems
- Report on status of difficult or high-level projects to local tech leadership